1. Parent/Student Meeting - You are required to attend the meeting tomorrow night Wednesday, January 24th at 7:00 PM in the cafeteria in order to accept your role. Your parent/guardian will sign off on contracts and required documents in order to participate
2. Casting - As always, the casting process is difficult. There will always be a mix of reactions, but this show gives ALL OF YOU the most stage time that we can offer. There will not be another show like this until 2023. If you skip your rehearsals or miss too many rehearsals, we will remove you from your parts, so other students can get the opportunity. We are holding a very high standard for this show.
3. Casting Spreadsheet - Due to quick turnaround, the casting spreadsheet will look complex and different from previous cast lists. It is broken down by individual. A different version of the cast list will be created once everyone accepts their part at the Parent/Student Meeting.
4. Director Blocking - Mr. Parr, Ms. Lorenz, Ms. Gonzalez, Mr. Korbelak, and Ms. Hackett have divided the songs among each other to block and develop. We will reveal who is in charge of what numbers at the Parent/Student Meeting.
5. Other Opportunities - There will be some other opportunities that occur throughout the rehearsal process to feature more students. Please continue to be professional as you are always on audition.
6. Tap/Acro Team - We will have special workshops for these teams to learn combos and skills to incorporate into various musical numbers.
Key for Songs:
Here they are! Both vocal and dance callbacks are in the document below. Please follow the instructions carefully.
If you were not called back, that does not mean you will not get a part or cast. We just do not need to see more of you at this time.
Also, please try your best on songs you were called back for. We may be considering you for other parts based on the callback piece.
There will callback information sessions and workshops during Panther Hour. We strongly encourage that you attend. Obviously, this does not apply to Middle School students from Annapolis and Bates.